Everything You Need to Know in Order to Comply
Basis will provide you with a coordinated review of access needs at any property that allows you to understand the requirements of various mandates. You’ll know what’s needed, what’s not, and how the mandates actually apply to your property.
Typical Accessibility Mandates:
Basis knows how to stitch together the overlapping accessibility requirements based on funding mandates, age of the property and regulatory compliance aspects. This is a VERY unusual capability and truly sets us apart.
- ADA Titles II and III
- Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG)
- CA Title 24 Chapter 11
- Uniform Federal Accessibility Standard (UFAS)
- Section 504 of the Federal Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- ANSI 117.1/IBC Access Requirements
- Architectural Inspection and Review for Compliance
- Letter Reports for Compliance
- Section 504 Analysis and Certifications
- Remedial Design and Costing
- Project Management